1. When did you start collecting?
I started collecting football figures in 1997.
2. Why did you start collecting?
My cousin is a Liverpool football fans.To bring him a birthday gift, Iwent around the toy shop and finally brought the corinthian figures for him of Fowler and Mcmanaman. Fascinated by their outlook, I was addicted in collecting them afterwards.
3. Which was the very first figure you purchased?
My first figure is Fowler in liverpool home kit.
4. What is your all time favourite Corinthian figure?
My favourite figure is Nakamura of Japan.
5. What is the most you have ever paid for a single figure and which figure was it?
The figure which I paid most for is Stroppa in blister pack. I brought it from Japanese shop around £250!
6. What is the best bargain you have ever picked up?
The best bargain I have picked up must be Beckham in 3rd away kit(2000).It was about £5.00
7. Which figure did you most struggle to acquire?
Now I struggle to acaquire Prostars XL like Pele, Best, Cruff . I nearly finished collecting all the figures.
8. How many figures do you have in your collection?
Like Lennart, I collect all kinds of football figures from other companys. More than 7,000 figures are in my cupboard. Now I have question in displaying them as my flat is too small.
9. If Corinthian did decide to make some more figures, which player would you most like to see made?
I am rather disappointed when Corinthian decided not to produce Corinthian football figures. I would buy all the figures made from Corinthian if they start reproducing the figures again.
10. Do you have any comments you wish to make about my site?
Your website is very informative , detailed and interesting. You may probably list all the unreleased master figures in your website for our reference.
Yuen Wai Chung
Yuen Wai Chung:
Here are some images of my collection, in total there are around 7,000 figures. look out for some unreleased Corinthians too!
To see more images of my vast collection, please click the icon opposite.