1. When did you start collecting?
I started collection in 2004 starting with Microstars Series 7 and then stopped at Series 14. However a couple of years later when Corinthian started to release loads more new models I started collecting again & have been ever since.
2. Why did you start collecting?
When I was looking around the shop the box caught my eye. I decided to buy a pack and ever since I have been keen to complete all the Series released.
3. Which was the very first figure you purchased?
The very first figure I got was from Woolworths triple pack where I got Crouch Gold base Series 7.
4. What is your all time favourite Corinthian figure?
Depends really because there are loads of figures to choose from. For me it would be Coloccini Newcastle Series 18 but after that it would be Villa Italy Series 4 & Ibrahimovic Sweden National side.
5. What is the most you have ever paid for a single figure and which figure was it?
The most I have ever paid for a figure was a limited edition Toni Juventus Italy Series 4.
6. What is the best bargain you have ever picked up?
Sneijder gold base Inter Milan Italy Series 4 for £2.50 on eBay. These normally sell for between £10-£20.
7. Which figure did you most struggle to acquire?
vMaradona Italy Series 2. Although this isn’t really that rare of a figure, I could never find one. I had asked around quite alot of people and they all said no then at last I found one. I am still struggling to find Eto’o Barcelona Italy Series 1.
8. How many figures do you have in your collection?
9. If Corinthian did decide to make some more figures, which player would you most like to see made?
Jonas of Newcastle, Ronaldo Real Madrid.
10. Do you have any comments you wish to make about my site?
Great site. Love it how you can see each others great collections and the rare figures that people have. This website is great as a guide for collectors of both Microstars & Prostars, Great job!
Below are some images of figures in my collection, enjoy!