1. When did you start collecting?
I started collecting in 2004, then I had a kind of a break in 2008 and 2009.
2. Why did you start collecting?
I read a magazine where they had an artical about Corinthians, and after that I got interested.
3. Which was the very first figure you purchased?
I can¹t remember. When I started to collect I bought a couple of Corinthian Prostars at the same time on Ebay, however it was probably an Arsenal Prostar.
4. What is your all time favourite Corinthian figure?
Paul Gascoigne in Lazio away kit with the face mask from the Convention 2005. I think it¹s quite funny that Corinthian chooses to make a model of Paul Gascoigne with the face mask.
5. What is the most you have ever paid for a single figure and which figure was it?
I believe it was the Platinum pack of the Collector¹s edition of Dennis Bergkamp in the Gold Sega kit, which I paid a bit over £50 for.
6. What is the best bargain you have ever picked up?
Nothing that I can think of now, but when I bought the Freddie Ljungberg from the Select 500 in 2007 for just under £20, I thought it was an ok deal (not a bargain, but pretty ok), but you would probably get it for a lower price today.
7. Which figure did you most struggle to acquire?
The Arsenal 4 pack, AR4B, from the Headliners series 96/97, and I haven¹t been able to get my hands on one yet!
8. How many figures do you have in your collection?
Don¹t really know, but I have got almost every Arsenal Prostar that has been released as well as every Lazio Prostar, and then somewhere around 100-150 other Prostars.
9. If Corinthian did decide to make some more figures, which player would you most like to see made?
I would have loved to see a Corinthian Prostar of former Arsenal player Anders Limpar.
10. Do you have any comments you wish to make about my site?
This is a great site, and after discovering it I started to pay interest in my collection again.