1. When did you start collecting?
I started collecting recently in March 2011.
2. Why did you start collecting?
I started collecting becasue i am a soccer fan and when I saw the figures on EBay i decided to collect. First, prostars was just a part of soccer display that i am doing in my house but after I prefer just collect ProStars and forgot the original soccer display.
3. Which was the very first figure you purchased?
Careca for Napoli.
4. What is your all time favourite Corinthian figure?
Bebeto for Brazil.
5. What is the most you have ever paid for a single figure and which figure was it?
The most i have ever paid for a single figure is 90 Libras for the Mario Jardel FC Porto Master Model.
6. What is the best bargain you have ever picked up?
I buy many figures by low prices, I don’t remember one specific.
7. Which figure did you most struggle to acquire?
Preud Homme for Benfica.
8. How many figures do you have in your collection?
About 1000. 200 repaints and 200 remodeled.
9. If Corinthian did decide to make some more figures, which player would you most like to see made?
I would like to see many figures made, especially team packs of the following:
1) Brazil 1970
2) Brazil 1958
3) Brazil 1982
4) Hungary 1954
5) Holland 1974
6) Vasco Classics: Roberto Dinamite, Edmundo, Romário, Bebeto, Felipe, Juninho Pernambucano, Ademir Menezes, Danilo Alvim, Barbosa, Mauro Galvão, Dedé, Mazinho to name but a few!
10. Do you have any comments you wish to make about my site?
It’s the best site ever of Corinthian Prostars! This site help me a lot on my collection.
Regards from Brazil,
Pedro also has his very own website, in which he showcases his impressive collection of repaints and resculpts. The detail in the figures is superb and is most certainly worth a look.
To view Pedro's website, please click on the link banner below.