1. When did you start collecting?
I started collecting when the original England figures were released back in 1995. I then stopped taking collecting serious in about 2002, when there seemed to be too many figures to keep track of. Kudos to you guys who have built up great collections.
2. Why did you start collecting?
As a big football fan, these were the next stage in collecting, having progressed from 'Pro-Star' Cards, to Premier League sticker albums.
3. Which was the very first figure you purchased?
The very first figure i got was Peter Beardsley in the England kit. I didn't choose this figure, but seem to remember it was in 'lucky dip' packet.
4. What is your all time favourite Corinthian figure?
As I am a Leeds United fan, it has to be the Lucas Radebe in the South Africa kit (shell promotion).
5. What is the most you have ever paid for a single figure and which figure was it?
Not sure, I was never a 'big spender' and would prefer to try and get a bargain.
6. What is the best bargain you have ever picked up?
I picked up the Robbie Fowler Liverpool away kit redemption figure from 1996(ish) at a Corinthian Convention for £1.50. I then sold it a few weeks later for about £20 - at the time, this was a great bit of business as I was still only a young lad! I also picked up a couple of penny base figures from a Car Boot sale for about 20p each.
7. Which figure did you most struggle to acquire?
Mark Pembridge for Sheffield Wednesday - I am sure I use to have this figure, but don't know what happened to it!
8. How many figures do you have in your collection?
I have had a mass-exodus of figures (reluctantly) of late, but still have quite a few hundred left - ones' which I could never part with. I am still looking to get any ex-Leeds players, even in other team strips.
9. If Corinthian did decide to make some more figures, which player would you most like to see made?
Me, in my 'pub teams' 11 a side kit! Always dreamed of this!
10. Do you have any comments you wish to make about my site?
The site is very impressive - just a shame there wasn't more sites with information like this when I was 'a serious collector' back in the day. Also, a discussion forum would be nice to chat to other collectors.